Retailer Near You:
While we are a small handcrafted tile company, we do have approximately 20 dealers displaying our line in a number of regions throughout the US. Please call or e-mail us with your location, and we will happily direct you to the retailer nearest you. Each of our authorized retailers offers a full selection of display boards, color palettes and sample pieces, along with a knowledgeable staff to assist you with design, pricing, and ordering.
No Retailer Near You:
For areas where we do not have an established retailer, we would be happy to assist you directly with your project. Our artists and designers are always available for ideas and suggestions to help you create the perfect design for your space. Our tiles are extremely durable, and can safely and easily be shipped anywhere in the world.
In addition to our online color palettes, we have an assortment of sample options available
to aid you in making your selections. We offer full size border samples at a discounted price
as well as individual Mosaic Textures and Glaze Palette sample swatches in any combination
of your choosing.
- 12” mesh mounted sample borders are available at a 30% discount
- 2.5” glazed sample “Bones” are available in any of our Neutral or Color Glazes for $5 each
- Swatches of 4-6 pcs are available of the following Mosaic Textures: Skipping Stones, Pebbles, Currents, or Puddles for $5 each
* Please note, samples will be credited back toward your order if you decide to return them
to us, so that we can reuse them for another customer.
- Quick Ship: 3-5 Days(+ applicable transit time)
The “red flying dog”, which you may or may not have noticed from our Collections pages
, denotes items that are available for quick ship
- All other borders and murals are typically a 2-3 week lead time
- Many of the “Individual Friends” are often in stock in neutral tones (or in glaze colors as shown on the website), but we always suggest that you contact us to confirm availability
- Custom glazed “Friends”: 7-10 Business Days (+ applicable transit time)
- Larger or more detailed designs will have longer lead times based on scope of project
How It All Works: The Process
- If you like one of our standard 18x18 murals, but your space requires a different size or shape, or you just want to change some things around, no biggie! Just let us know when you're ready to order (this should not alter the lead time, and in most cases the price). Maybe you're diggin’ one of our standard borders, but you want to change a few of the glaze colors around, and maybe switch from blue glass to white - same deal here; the price and lead time will not be affected. Upon request we will send a dry-lay photo of your piece prior to gluing so you may make any minor modifications to the layout. We try to make custom easy and affordable and look forward to making our designs your design!
- Creating a design of your own - So here’s where you can really be creative! Maybe you want to use one of our standard designs or one of our works from the Photos and Ideas page as a jumping off point. If you want to make a custom size or add new ‘friends’ or maybe you have some cool beach glass you would like to mail us to include, really the possibilities are endless and we are psyched to help. Even if you don’t have it all figured out, our artists are experts at filling in the blanks and pulling it all together.
your ideas and we will work to get you a price and approximate timeline. Once you are satisfied with the preliminary layout, we require a 50% deposit at which point we will have one of our artists provide you with a scaled concept drawing outlining the details of your design. This gives you a chance to both visualize the design as well as make any minor modifications before the production begins.
Applications and Durability:
- Made from extremely durable stoneware clay
- High quality, lead free glazes, fired to 2300˚
- Indoor / Outdoor use
- Frost resistant
- All residential applications
- Light commercial applications
- Suitable for all wet areas
- Slip resistant
A Basic Overview of What We Do:
- Our designs consist of “Individual Friends”, which are handpressed stoneware clay, that have been glazed and fired. We then mix these “Friends” with a selection of pebbles, glass, stone, and our own glazed mosaics to create whimsical and unique designs.
- Our borders are laid out to the full length requested, then cut up into interlocking sections so you won't see any seams or repeating pattern like with premade borders. They are sold and priced per linear foot (5 lf minimum order).
- All of our borders and murals come mesh mounted, and are shipped ungrouted (to be selected and applied on site). Additional details available in our Installation Instructions.
We require a 50% deposit prior to starting production on any order payable via check. Don't worry - we won’t hold up the order waiting for snail mail to arrive. All orders are considered special order, and are not returnable.